ShopHub supports Shopee store integration. After integrating Tokopedia store, merchants will be able to manage orders, products, and inventories on ShopHub.
In this article, there are two main topics
- Authorize Tokopedia store process
- Manage authorized Tokopedia stores
- Merchants can authorize unlimited Shopee stores within their ShopHub accounts..
- Only one ShopHub account can be authorized with each sales channel store. If merchants would like to authorize their stores to a different ShopHub account, they will first need to delete the store from the original ShopHub account.
- Please note: After deleting the store from ShopHub, while channel data will remain unaffected, orders, published products and inventory details will be deleted once the store is deauthorized from the ShopHub account, and those data cannot be recovered.
- If you received the notification in ShopHub says you don't have the permission to perform the operation, please go to merchant center to configure the permission, quick link:https://seller.tokopedia.com/settings/thirdparty
Step 1. Go to [Authorization] > [Stores], click [Authorized stores] at top right corner
Step 2. There will be a pop up window, and under E-commerce platform please select “Tokopedia.”
Step 3. Enter store name, then click "Proceed to Authorize" button.
- Only Power Merchant or Official Store can be authorized
- Store can not be authorized for multiple times
Way for getting store domain:log in to merchant center - store setting, then view store domain
Step 4. When clicked authorize, your store email will receive an email from Tokopedia, please click 「Accept」 and click 「Confirm authorization」
- There could be a latency for delivering the email, please be patient. If you can not receive the email for a long time, please click 「Resend email」
- If not click 「Confirm authorization」 after 「Accept」, you will receive a notification showing that authorization is failed.
- If not click 「Confirm authorization」 after 「Accept」, you will receive a notification showing that authorization is failed , please click 「Resend email」 then click 「Accept」 and 「Confirm authorization」
- You can close the pop-up window and enter again through clicking 「Confirm authorization」
Step 5. Once confirmed authorization, there will be a notice and a notification about system synchronization
Step 6. Once authorized successfully, you can go to merchant center to add operation permissions
quick link: https://seller.tokopedia.com/settings/thirdparty
- Log in to merchant center, click 「Third-party App」 at the bottom of left menu
- Click corresponding access type of ShopHub
- Select modules and tick the permissions in the pop-up window, we suggest ticking all permissions
- Click 「Apply」 to and complete
Manage Authorized Stores
After completing authorization, in Integration > Channel page, merchants will be able to see the list that includes all the integrated stores on ShopHub. In addition, merchants can also manage store integration status here.
If merchants happen to have multiple stores authorized to ShopHub, they can use the "filter" feature to set up specific conditions so that they can quickly find out the specific channel, store sites, and activation status they'd like to check.
Visit the channel store
Click the access button after the channel store name to jump to the channel store
- Edit: Merchant can edit the store name andCopy URLwhich will display on the ShopHub side.
- Confirm authorization:store with unconfirmed authorization, you can click confirm authorization to make store status as enabled
- Delete store: If merchants would like to integrate the Shopee store to another ShopHub account, they can delete the store and authorize it to another ShopHub account. Please note that ShopHub will lose all data of the deleted Shopee store.