ShopHub supports Lazada account integration. When you authorize your Lazada account to ShopHub. Merchants can manage their Lazada orders, products, inventory, and more.
The following instruction will guide you through authorization process and store management:
- You may authorize an unlimited number of Lazada stores to one ShopHub account.
- Only supports Lazada Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines sites.
- Only supports local merchant account authorization but not cross-border accounts..
- It is possible to authorize ShopHub for both a main Lazada account, as well as any sub-accounts. However, it is not possible to authorize a main account and a sub-account of a same store at the same time. (For example, if authorization for ShopHub has already been given to a main account, it will not be possible to authorize the use of ShopHub for any sub-accounts under this store.)
- Only one ShopHub account can be authorized per each Lazada store. If you wish to authorize a different account, you will first need to delete the store in the original account. (Delete store: While channel data will remain unaffected, orders, published products and inventory details for a linked ShopHub account will be deleted once an account is deauthorized, and cannot be recovered).
Step 1. Go to [Authorization] > [Stores], click [Authorized stores] at top right corner
Step 2. There will be a pop up window, and under E commerce platform please select “Lazada”.
Step 3：Enter store display name, click "Authorize" button to proceed
Step 4：Select site and enter account ID and password accordingly, then click "Submit"
Step 5：Click "Authorize" to finish the process
Step 6: After the authorization process has been completed, click “OK, got it!”, your products and orders will be automatically synced to ShopHub.
After completed authorization, in the Lazada store list, merchants will be able to see all the Lazada stores that have integrated to ShopHub. As well, merchants can manage store integration status here.
If merchants happen to have multiple stores authorized to ShopHub, they can use the "filter" feature to set up specific conditions so that they can quickly find out the specific channel, store sites, and activation status they'd like to check.
Authorized Time and Expiry Time
Once a Lazada store has been authorized, this authorization will be valid for a period of 6 months. After validation expires, merchants will need to proceed reauthorization by clicking the "Re-authorize" in Actions.
Visit the channel store
Click the access button after the channel store name to jump to the channel store
- Edit : Merchant can edit the store name and Copy URL which will display on the ShopHub side..
- Re-authorize: To re-authorize the Lazada account which has already been integrated to the current ShopHub account.
- Delete store: If merchant would like to integrate the Lazada store to another ShopHub account. Please note that the ShopHub will lose all data of this Lazada store after delete store.