ShopHub supports linking your social account, publishing posts quickly on your facebook page and starting your post sales, so as to promote your products to more customers.
This article contains：
How to link to Facebook Page?
STEP 1. Go to [Authorization] > [Social account] > [Facebook], click [+Link] at top right corner
STEP 2. follow the guide and log in to your facebook account
- If you have logged in to your facebook account in the browser:
Click [Continue with xxx]
- If you haven't logged in to your facebook account:
Enter account & password for login
- If the browser intercept your request, you need to allow it and continue
- Your email address bound to facebook may be required to receive the verification code
STEP 3. Select the Facebook Page to connect to
STEP 4. click [Allowed content] to set allowed permissions of ShopHub
STEP 5. click [Next step] and system will close the link interface automatically. Then go back to ShopHub interface, select unlinked page of your facebook account, and click [Link]
Once the link is completed, system will notice you about the status of your account linking.
When successfully linked, you can go to [Social account] > [facebook] and see all your linked facebook accounts
Delink Facebook pages
Click [Delete] in the Facebook page card to make this page delinked from ShopHub
- Note: once deleted, all the contents related to the Facebook page will be deleted, which will not impact the Admin data of social media account
Jump to Facebook Page
Find Facebook Page card, click the page name and the jump button, then you will be redirected to your Facebook Page to check the status of your