In the interface 「Product」>「Product library」, you can find 「Sales channel」 at the product information column. Through that channel icon you can clearly understand product sales on each platform
In the column 「Sales channel」, you will see all channel Logo available for ShopHub authorization in colorful and grey icons
- Grey represents that the product is not sold in this channel
- Colorful represents that this product is being sold in this channel
How to unlock sales channel Logo?
Sales channel icon is unlocked based on 「Product association」. When you have successfully associated products of library with channel products, system will unlock corresponding sales channel Logo icon for this channel product.
- E.g. if product A of library has been associated with channel products A1, A2 with A1 as SHOPLINE product and A2 as Shopee product, then both SHOPLINE and Shopee Logo icon will be unlocked in sales channel of product A
- Product association: currently supports only manual association, you need to select channel products for association by entering the product listing page of 「Products of library」
- When completed product association, Logo icon for products of library will be activated once associated products are added into a sales channel